The Simon Fraser University Gerontology Research Centre is conducting a study to examine the ways in which LGBT older adults are looking ahead and preparing for later life and end-of-life.
The ‘Fostering End-of-Life Conversations, Community and Care among LGBT Older Adults’ Project is seeking participants who:
- Self-identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and/or Transgender
- Are at least 60 years of age
- Are fluent in English
- Have some e-mail experience
- Of special interest are people coping with and/or caring for persons with two or more chronic conditions (e.g. impaired hearing or vision, arthritis, diabetes, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, cancer, dementia, HIV/AIDS)
To volunteer e-mail [email protected] or leave your phone number at 778-782-9894.
- The study involves sharing your experiences and opinions in a 2-hour focus group in August. A $25.00 gift card will be offered as a thank you for your participation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.