We are the friendly thrift boutique of the West End Seniors’ Network, located at the Denman Mall. Proceeds support programs and services for older adults in our neighbourhood. We are always ready to share our latest treasures, some fashion advice, and a smile. Learn more about us in this great interview with Laura Fee, Manager of Clothes and Collectibles.
We offer quality used adult clothing, shoes, and accessories at reasonable prices. We also stock books and household items. Be sure to explore our artwork, dishware, and vintage items.
OPEN — Wednesday to Friday 11–5 pm and Saturday 12–4 pm — Masks highly recommended.
Thank you for your generous donation to Clothes and Collectibles.
Because of our small space, we limit donations to one box or bag per visit. We gratefully accept QUALITY men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories in clean and re-wearable condition. We also accept small home décor items, books, CDs and DVDs.
Due to space limitations, we will NOT accept the following items:
- Electric Appliances – toasters, coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves, etc
- Computers/Printers, cell phones, tablets
- TVs and electronics – VCRs, DVD players, cassettes, VHS tapes
- Children’s clothing, shoes, books, or toys
- Encyclopedias, magazines, travel guides, textbooks
- Water bottles and travel mugs
- Plastic kitchenware (food containers, dish racks, etc)
- Cookie tins, canning jars, pots and pans, baking sheets
- Dinner plates, cutlery, knives
- Picture frames, photo albums
- Household linens – bedding, towels
- Medical equipment – walkers, canes, monitors, hearing aids
- Sports equipment and accessories
- Underwear and socks (unless new in an unopened package)
- Clothes hangers
- Office supplies and equipment
- Paper grocery bags
- Art work larger than 3’ by 3’
Our dedicated team of volunteers and staff clean, sort, and sell the goods so generously donated. Call 604-682-0327 to review accepted items.
Last Updated: 11-June-2023