This service provides older adults with information on housing options and support with finding and maintaining appropriate housing.
You may be eligible if you are an adult 55 years of age or older living in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown neighbourhoods of Vancouver.
What We Do
We can assist you with:
- Subsidized rental housing
- BC Housing
- Shelter Aid For Elderly Renters (SAFER)
- Vancouver Rent Bank
- Support with landlord and property manager concerns
- City of Vancouver Home Owner Grants and Property Tax Deferment
- Home Adaptations For Independence (HAFI)
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Residential care
If you believe you or someone you know could benefit from this service, please contact Susan Paré (Manager of Support and Information Services) at our Kay’s Place location at 604-669-7339 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
For information on other work WESN has done around housing issues and older adults, please visit the Housing section of our At Work page.
Last Updated: 01-Sep-2020