Are you an older adult in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown facing housing challenges?
Are you looking for information on housing options and support with finding and maintaining appropriate housing?
What We Do
We can assist you with:
- Subsidized rental housing
- BC Housing
- Shelter Aid For Elderly Renters (SAFER)
- Vancouver Rent Bank
- Support with landlord and property manager concerns
- City of Vancouver Home Owner Grants and Property Tax Deferment
- Home Adaptations For Independence (HAFI)
- Independent living
- Assisted living
- Residential care
If you believe you or someone you know could benefit from this service, please contact Susan Paré (Manager of Support and Information Services) at our Kay’s Place location at 604-669-7339 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
For information on other work WESN has done around housing for older adults, please visit the Housing section of our At Work page.
Last Updated: 06-Feb-2020