This program is intended for older adults experiencing difficulty coping with life stressors (e.g., illness, mild depression, isolation, loss, etc.) who would like to talk to a trained older adult volunteer. We are now accepting referrals.
What We Do
- Offer confidential, emotional support to improve wellbeing for older adults living in the West End.
- Our volunteers are supervised by a Program Coordinator and follow ethical guidelines.
- We provide information and access to community resources.
What We Don’t Do
- We do not offer professional counseling or health services.
- Volunteers do not provide household cleaning, medication assistance, or any other additional support services.
If you believe you or someone you know could benefit from this program, please contact Veronica Page at 604-669-7339 or email@example.com to arrange a confidential interview.