This program is intended for seniors experiencing difficulty coping with life stressors (e.g., illness, mild depression, isolation, loss, etc.) who would like to talk to a trained senior volunteer. We are now accepting referrals to our reconfigured Peer Support program.
What We Do
- Offer confidential, emotional support to improve wellbeing for older adults living in the West End.
- Our volunteers are supervised by a Program Coordinator and follow ethical guidelines.
- We provide information & access to community resources.
What We Don’t Do
- We do not offer professional counseling or health services.
- Volunteers do not provide household cleaning, medication assistance, or any other additional support services.
If you believe you or someone you know could benefit from this program, please contact the program coordinator, Veronica Page, at 604-669-7339 or email@example.com to arrange a confidential interview.