Kay’s Place is an information and referral center that helps connect older adults with the programs, services, and resources they are requesting.
Trained volunteers and staff:
- Provide information about various federal, provincial, municipal, and community programs and services available to older adults,
- Assist with filling out forms
- Refer you to the other services you may need
We provide information about and referrals to public, private, and not-for-profit programs and services. However, we do not exclusively endorse any programs or services.
We can assist you with:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), and Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- BC Bus Pass Program
- Disability benefits, including the federal Disability Tax Credit
- Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- Fair Pharmacare Plan
- And much more
We can refer you to:
- Advocacy services
- Legal services
- Immigration and settlement services
- Elder abuse services
- Family physicians accepting new patients
- Dental clinics
- Mental health services
- Other West End Seniors’ Network programs and services
- And much more
Volunteers and staff make every effort to ensure confidentiality, and we can meet with members and clients either at the front desk or in private offices. Please don’t hesitate to ask to speak in private. Our volunteers can also speak multiple languages.
For information on housing options and support with finding and maintaining appropriate housing, please see our Housing Navigation service.
|Monday 10 AM to 4 PM
Tuesday 10 AM to 4 PM
Wednesday 10 AM to 4 PM
Denman Place Mall
Vancouver BC V6G 2M6
This service is funded by the
Last Updated: 25-July-2022