We are the friendly thrift boutique of the West End Seniors’ Network, located at the Denman Mall. Proceeds support programs and services for older adults in our neighbourhood. We are always ready to share our latest treasures, some fashion advice, and a smile. Learn more from Manager Laura Fee, interviewed by the West End BIA.
We offer quality used adult clothing, shoes, and accessories at reasonable prices. We also stock books and household items. Be sure to explore our artwork, dishware, and vintage items.
OPEN — Wednesday to Friday 11–5 pm and Saturday 12–4 pm — Masks highly recommended.
Our dedicated team of volunteers and staff clean, sort, and sell the goods so generously donated. Call 604-682-0327 to review accepted items.
– Small amounts of men’s and women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories (belts, handbags, wallets, ties, scarves, jewelry) in clean, wearable condition.
– Small home décor items, books, CDs , and DVDs
We cannot, for space and safety reasons, accept:
– Appliances (toasters, coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves)
– Electronics (computers/printers, TVs, stereos, turntables, VCRs, DVD players, cassettes, VHS tapes)
– Children’s clothing, shoes, books, or toys
– Encyclopedias, magazines, dated travel guides, photo albums, computer/academic textbooks
– Food, knives, plastic kitchenware, paper grocery bags
– Linens, bedding, towels
– Furniture or medical equipment (walkers, canes, monitors)
– Sports equipment (helmets, roller blades, golf clubs/balls, tennis rackets, skates)
– Underwear and socks (unless new in an unopened package)
– Clothes hangers
Last Updated: 4-October-2022