Apply for your West End Seniors’ Network membership today
Step 1: Apply for your membership using the button on the left.
Step 2: Pay for your membership using the button on the right. Payment can be made using a credit card online or via secure e-transfer to [email protected].
Step 3: Pick up your membership card at Barclay Manor or Kay’s Place after you have paid for your membership.
The West End Seniors’ Network includes more than 800 members. To begin or renew your annual membership using a paper form, stop by Barclay Manor or Kay’s Place or mail the completed form (in our newsletter) to Barclay Manor.
- Social programs, events, workshops, presentations, and drop-in activities.
- Access to the secure, friendly, and respectful social environments at Barclay Manor and Kay’s Place.
- Monthly newsletter and regular updates on events and activities in the West End.
- Free access to the computer lab and WiFi at Barclay Manor.
- Access to the printer and photocopier at Barclay Manor (fees apply).
- Information and referral support.
- Housing navigation service for older adults living in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown.
- Access to a variety of other services that support older adults to live well in the West End and Coal Harbour (fees may apply).
- Volunteer opportunities.
Members under 55 years of age
Last Updated: 11-Oct-2022