The West End Seniors’ Network includes more than 800 members. To begin or renew your annual membership using a paper form, stop by Barclay Manor or Kay’s Place or mail the completed form (in our newsletter) to Barclay Manor.
- Social programs, events, workshops, presentations, and drop-in activities.
- Access to the secure, friendly, and respectful social environments at Barclay Manor and Kay’s Place.
- Monthly newsletter and regular updates on events and activities in the West End.
- Free access to the computer lab and WiFi at Barclay Manor.
- Access to the printer and photocopier at Barclay Manor (fees apply).
- Information and referral support.
- Housing navigation service for older adults living in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown.
- Access to a variety of other services that support older adults to live well in the West End and Coal Harbour (fees may apply).
- Volunteer opportunities.
Members under 55 years of age
Last Updated: 11-Oct-2022