As part of its Satellite Elder Law Clinic program, Seniors First BC partners with the West End Seniors’ Network to offer pro bono legal consultations to eligible older adults. The clinic is held at Kay’s Place.
Eligible older adults can speak to a lawyer in person to receive legal assistance for:
- Preparing wills, powers of attorney, or representation agreements
- Understanding your legal proceedings and what to expect in court
- Reviewing court documents
- Preparing your own case and submissions
- Representation at certain court hearings in the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the Provincial Court (Small Claims Division) of British Columbia
- Assistance in matters of adult guardianship
- General legal advice
While Seniors First BC does not offer legal services in either family or criminal law, it can direct you to organizations who may be able to assist.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call the Seniors First BC legal program at 604-336-5653 and say that you are interested in the Satellite Law Clinic at the West End Seniors’ Network.
Date, Time and Location
1st Friday of the Month
Appointments between 10:00AM and 12:00PM
118-1030 Denman St
Vancouver, BC V6G 2M6