Our annual Strawberry Festival is always lots of fun for the whole family! This year, we are hosting a hybrid event with strawberry shortcake available by pre-order and a virtual video celebration!
Strawberry shortcake is available for $5 each and comes with 1 prize draw entry. Shortcakes must be pre-ordered, as quantities are limited.
To pre-order shortcake, call us at 604-669-5051 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 18th, 4:00PM.
Shortcake pick-up will be on Friday, June 25th from 10:30AM – 1:00PM at Barclay Manor. Please follow the signage – pick-up will be done at our basement level, accessed from the back of Barclay Manor. Physical distancing and face coverings are required. Cash only.
This year our line-up of performers features WESN members and volunteers:
- Cuneyt Tirmandi
- Helen de Val
- Heritage Harmonies Choir
Presenters and Speakers
Look forward to hellos, updates and presentations by the following speakers:
- Anthony Kupferschmidt, WESN Executive Director
- Clothes and Collectibles
- Dr. Hedy Fry, MP
- Gordon Neighbourhood House
- Kay’s Place
- Roedde House Museum
- Spencer Chandra-Herbert, MLA
- Stanley Park Ecology Society
- Vancouver Public Library – Joe Fortes Branch
- WESN Board of Directors
- West End Coal Harbour Community Policing Centre
Purchases of strawberry shortcake come with an entry into our prize draw. Thank you to our donors!
This year, our prizes are:
- Original Artwork, Acrylic on Canvas, 8″ by 10″, ‘Summer’ by Patricia Haley-Tsui ($250 value)
- Pacific Museum of Earth Voucher for a Private, Virtual Tour/Workshop ($100 value)
- 2 Stanley Park Horse Drawn Carriage Ride Tickets from WESN ($70 value)
- Blenz gift card ($25 value)
- Gift basket from 360 Care Pharmacy (value TBD)
- Camera ($40 value), jewelry ($10 value) and coffee maker ($60 value) from Clothes and Collectibles
- Admission for 2 to Roedde House Museum and a tin of specialty tea blend ($30 value)
- $25 Park Pub gift card ($25 value)
Volunteer at the Festival!
We have currently fulfilled our volunteer needs for this year. If you are interested in volunteering at other events or in other roles, complete a WESN volunteer application form and email it to email@example.com.
Last Updated: 11-Jun-2021