Thank you for joining us and BC Seniors Advocate Isobel Mackenzie last Tuesday.
To view the presentation slides used during the session, please click here.
Discuss topics important to you with the BC Seniors Advocate on Tuesday, November 10, 10:30AM – 12:00PM, on Zoom.
On March 19, 2014, the Government of British Columbia announced the appointment of Isobel Mackenzie as Canada’s first Seniors Advocate.
The Seniors Advocate serves as the voice of older adults and makes recommendations to government and those who deliver seniors’ services related to health care, personal care, housing, transportation and income support.
Join WESN and BC Seniors Advocate, Isobel Mackenzie, by phone or online by video call using Zoom, to discuss issues that matter to you by:
- Ensuring you are a current WESN member:
- Renew in-person at Barclay Manor (1447 Barclay Street) or Kay’s Place (in the Denman Mall – 1030 Denman Street), or
- Visit www.wesn.ca/membership to download the membership form and email it and an e-transfer payment to [email protected]
- Registering for the conversation:
- Call 604-669-5051, or
- Email [email protected]
- Familiarizing yourself with the Seniors Advocate and the work of the Office of the Seniors Advocate at www.seniorsadvocatebc.ca.
- Submitting questions and topic suggestions, in advance, to [email protected].