More than 950 older adults join the West End Seniors’ Network each year. To become a member or renew your membership, stop by any of our locations or mail in the application form found in our newsletter and at the bottom of this page.
Membership benefits include:
- Social events, programs, workshops, and drop-in activities.
- Access to the secure, friendly and respectful social environments at Barclay Manor and Kay’s Place.
- Monthly newsletters and regular updates on events and activities in the West End.
- Free access to the computer lab and WiFi at Barclay Manor.
- Access to the printer and photocopier at Barclay Manor (fees apply).
- Information and referral support.
- Older adult peer support.
- Housing navigation service for older adults living in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown.
- Access to a variety of services that support older adults to live well in the West End (fees may apply).
- Volunteer opportunities.
Members under 55 years of age
Last Updated: 01-Mar-2020