More than 850 older adults join the West End Seniors’ Network each year. To become a member or renew your membership, stop by any of our locations or mail in the application form found in our newsletter and at the bottom of this page.
Membership benefits include:
- Social events, programs, workshops and drop-in activities.
- Access to the secure, friendly and respectful social environments at Barclay Manor and Kay’s Place.
- Monthly newsletter and regular updates on events and activities in the West End.
- Free access to the computer lab and WiFi at Barclay Manor (printing fees apply).
- Access to the photocopier at Barclay Manor (fees apply).
- Information and referral counselling.
- Senior peer support.
- Access to a variety of services that support older adults to live well in the West End (fees may apply).
- A discount of 25% on non-sale items from the Clothes and Collectibles Thrift Store (minimum purchase of $3.00 required).
- A vote at our Annual General Meeting.
- An opportunity to sit on the Board of Directors or a committee.