More than 950 older adults join the West End Seniors’ Network each year. To become a member or renew your annual membership:
- Stop by any of our locations.
- Mail in the application form (found in our newsletter and at the bottom of this page) to our Barclay Manor location.
- Complete the application form and email it along with an e-transfer payment to email@example.com.
Membership benefits include:
- Social programs, events, workshops, presentations and drop-in activities.
- Access to the secure, friendly and respectful social environments at Barclay Manor and Kay’s Place.
- Monthly newsletter and regular updates on events and activities in the West End.
- Free access to the computer lab and WiFi at Barclay Manor.
- Access to the printer and photocopier at Barclay Manor (fees apply).
- Information and referral support.
- Older adult peer support.
- Housing navigation service for older adults living in the West End, Coal Harbour or Yaletown.
- Access to a variety of other services that support older adults to live well in the West End and Coal Harbour (fees may apply).
- Volunteer opportunities.
Members under 55 years of age
Last Updated: 18-Sep-2020