In this program, three different TED Talks are screened every week. Each screening is hosted by a volunteer and followed by a facilitated discussion in the style of a philosopher’s café.
Room: Piano Room
Please register at 604-669-5051. This program is by donation.
1) The rise of the new global super-rich (Chrystia Freeland)
2) How Airbnb design for trust (Joe Gebbia)
3) Nature. Beauty. Gratitude. (Louie Schwartzberg)
1) What commercialization is doing to cannabis (Ben Cort)
2) How to run a company with (almost) no rules (Ricardo Semler)
3) The shared experience of absurdity (Charlie Todd)
1) Gorgeous portraits of the world`s vanishing people (Jimmy Nelson)
2) How to design a library that makes kids want to read (Michael Bierut)
3) Everyday moments, caught in time (Billy Collins)
1) What if we paid doctors to keep people healthy? (Matthias Mullenbeck)
2) The science of cells that never get old (Elizabeth Blackburn)
3) The Museum of Four in the Morning (Rives)