All current members are invited to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the West End Seniors’ Network. (Notice Letter)
If you plan to attend, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Barclay Manor (604-669-5051).
DATE: Friday, September 17, 2021
TIME: 1:00PM – 2:30PM*
*Please note that the time has been extended by 30 minutes compared to initial announcements.
WESN members can participate by phone or by videoconference using Zoom.
Zoom Link: http://ow.ly/ty7X50FE5cF
OR Call: 778-907-2071
Meeting ID: 992 0816 9029
If you attend using Zoom, please sign in 10 minutes in advance and use your first and last name so we can confirm that you are a current WESN member.
Note: This meeting will be recorded solely for the purposes of recording minutes.
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER
Christopher Gaze, Founder and Artistic Director of Bard on the Beach, will kick off this year’s Virtual AGM as a Guest Speaker!
The package of meeting documents include the following:
- WESN Remembers
- Draft of 2020 AGM Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Audited Financial Statements for the 2020-2021 Fiscal Year
- Strategic Plan
- Committee Reports including Report from the Board Nominating Committee
- Board Nominee Biographies
- Motion to approve the 2021 AGM Agenda
- Motion to approve the 2020 AGM Minutes
- Motion to approve the 2020-2021 audited financial statements
- Motion to reappoint Tompkins Wozny as the auditors for the 2021-2022 fiscal year
- Motion to establish the annual WESN membership fee for the 2021-2022 year at $10.00
- Nominations to the Board of Directors: To elect the seven individuals to the Board for a two-year term.
- Karsten Kaemling – Renewing
- Jane Goodridge – Renewing
- Sara Johnson – New Director (returning)
- Bonnie Quam – New Director (returning)
- Dawid Cielosczczyk – New Director
- David Harvey – New Director
- Omid Toub – New Director
7. Motion to adjourn the 2021 Annual General Meeting
If you need support learning Zoom ahead of time, please make an appointment for technology assistance at email@example.com or call Barclay Manor at 604-669-5051.
Tips for using Zoom can be found here.
For information about becoming a WESN member or renewing your WESN membership, please visit our Membership page.
If you have any questions about the AGM, contact our Interim Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Barclay Manor (604-669-5051).
Last Updated: 02-Sep-2021